Order Processing & Shipping Information
- Express orders (UPS 3day, 2day and Next day) placed before 1:00PM PST are shipped the same day. If order is received after 1:00PM PST, it may not be shipped until the following business day.
- Domestic Grounds orders are shipped within 1~3 business days (not including weekends and holidays.
- International orders take 3-5 business days to ship due to extra compliance requirements.
- Order cannot be canceled or altered when it is in the shipping stage. Please call us right away. We will try our best to assist.
- In the event of a Back Order or Pre Order, your order may be fulfilled in two separate shipments. Shipment after the first will be shipped via regular ground service. All additional expenses will be covered by Drum & Strum Music.
- Your credit card is charged for the full order amount at the time of order placement. In the event of Back Order, you can request for an immediate refund.
- All repairs and upgrades completed by Drum & Strum Music carry a limited 45 day limited warranty. EXCEPTIONS: The warranty does not cover batteries. The warranty does not cover products that are not purchased from or serviced by Drum & Strum Music.
Order Cancellation Policies
- Once order is received, the order fulfillment process cannot be interrupted to make any changes such as add, change or cancel. You can submit a return after order is delivered.
- If you need to update your shipping address or shipping method after your order is placed, please CALL US right away (540) 347-7484 M-Th 11:00am – 8:00pm, Fri & Sat 11:00am – 6:00pm EST.
- To avoid placing a duplicate order, please DO NOT click “back” on your browser after confirming order.
Drum & Strum Returns and Exchanges
For purchases made at the Drum & Strum Music store, please call us at (540) 347-7484 Mon.-Thur. 11:00am – 8:00pm, Fri & Sat 11:00am – 6:00pm EST for a return, replacement or exchange. Warranty remains the same as online purchases. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Buyer assumes 100% ownership of products purchased from Drum & Strum Music and related websites.
- Buyer assumes 100% responsibilities and liabilities from using products purchased.
- Buyer agrees not to alter and/or modify any product
- Buyer will hold Drum & Strum Music, Inc., its staff, employees, and affiliates harmless of all liabilities and legal matters resulting from their purchase.
- Buyer is fully responsible for local law and regulations. (Observation of country, state and city laws is the sole responsibility of the consumer.)
- Buyer agrees that all transactions done on online with Drum & Strum Music are sourced in Virginia, where any future disputes will take place.
- All products sold domestically on Drum & Strum Music carry a “48 Hour Inspection Period” from the date it is delivered unless otherwise specified.
- Inspection Period covers repair or replacement of defective or damaged product, as determined by the Drum & Strum Music service team.
- Non-warranty returns or exchanges may be subject to a restocking fee.
- International warranty: Due to transit and cost limitations, international warranty covers replacement parts within 5 days of receipt, buyer agrees to be responsible for all shipping cost incurred.
- Transit damage: If you receive an item which appear to be damaged in transit, please keep the order intact and contact our Customer Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (540) 347-7484 to assist with a carrier claim.
Return Request Required
All returns require a RMA# before returned. Unauthorized returns will be discarded if unclaimed within 30 days.
Please complete a return request on our RMA page. One of our service representatives will respond to better assist you or you can e-mail email@example.com directly for further assistance.
Limited or NO Warranty items
- Warranty does not cover aftermarket parts once installed. Manufacturer defects must be documented prior to installation. Warranty does not cover damage as a result of defective parts.
- Items not purchased from Drum & Strum Music.
Request For Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number
- If your package arrived damaged, please inspect and keep all contents and contact us immediately. We will assist you in completing a damage claim with the carrier.
- Please start the warranty claim by completing the RMA form online. Please do not return anything until you have been issued a RMA #. Otherwise, the package may be refused or lost without prompt paperwork.
- One of our dedicated RMA staff will contact you within in 1-3 business days of receiving your request. Please note: our team is off on the weekends.
- All return packages will be inspected by our authorized technicians who will make the final decisions on the warranty claim.
- For any other returns or exchanges, please submit your request on our Returns page. Items must be unused, unworn, unopened, and in original packaging to be returned; a 15% restocking fee may apply to cover labor cost, product inspection, packaging, and handling. No restocking fee will be charged for returns resulting from errors by Drum & Strum Music. Shipping fees paid to third party carriers are non-refundable.
- Manufacturer Defect: If you received an item with manufacture defects, Drum & Strum Music will work with you and the manufacturer to resolve the defect
- Damaged upon arrival: If your package arrived damaged, one of our customer service representative will assist you in filing a claim with the carrier. Please inspect all contents and keep original box and packaging material. Please note that this process may take up to 10 business days depending on the carrier.
- Exchanges: You may exchange an item if it is unused, unworn and unopened within 5 days of delivery. Shipping cost will be deducted from the refund.
- Return for store credit: You may return an item for merchandise credit if the item is unused, unworn and unopened in its original packaging within 5 days of delivery. A restocking fee will apply. Shipping cost will be deducted from refund.
- Non-Warranty / Repair / Upgrades Services: The labor rate for our technician is $40 a hour if you need assistance with any non-warranty repairs, upgrade service. All Drum & Strum Music technicians are in house and very experienced individuals.
- To submit an RMA request, please visit our Warranty/Service/RMA Page and complete the simple online form.
Refunds and Restocking Fees
- All returns will be inspected upon arrival to determine warranty coverage.
- Refunds will be issued to the original payment method received.
- Original shipping cost will NOT be refunded for non-warranty related requests; if a free shipping discount code was used, the actual shipping fee will be deducted from the refund.
|Return Request||Restocking Fee|
|Received a wrong or defective item||No restocking fee|
|Changed mind, item is in brand new condition within warranty period||10% restocking fee|
|Changed mind, items brand new outside of warranty period||15% restocking fee|
|Transit Damage, refused at time of delivery due to damage||No restocking fee, Drum & Strum Music will file claim with carrier|
|Installed or modified Parts and Accessories||Cannot be returned|
|New items returned without original packaging||Up to 25% restocking fee|
- Drum & Strum Music coupon codes are randomly made available to provide our shoppers additional savings on either shipping charges or product price tag.
- There are NO rain-checks allowed on using a coupon code.
- Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- Coupon codes do not apply to ON-SALE and MAP items and cannot be combined with any other ongoing specials or promotions.
- A “Free Gift” cannot qualify for further gifts