- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Fingerboard Radius:12″
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even “C”
- Nut:Bone 1 3/4″
- Fretwire:20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length:24.9″
- Body Dimensions:15″ X 4-1/4″
- Bracings:Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top:Solid AAA Grade Thermo-Cured Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Solid Rosewood
- Bridge/Saddle:Ebony with Snowflake Inlay/Bone, 2-5/32″ Spacing
- Truss Rod:Dual Acting
- Binding:Top, Back, Fingerboard, and Headstock
- Binding Material:Ivoroid/ Abalone
- Logo:Abalone Headstock
- Inlay:Abalone Snowflakes
- Bridge Pins:Ebony with Abalone Inlay
- Body Finish:Gloss Finish
- Back/Sides Finish:Gloss Finish
- Hardware Color:Nickel
- Pickguard:Tortoise Shell
- Tuners:Gotoh SXB510-N
- Strings:D’Addario XT Phosphor Bronze .012 -.053
- Action Height:12th fret 3/32″ on the bass side and 2/32″ on the treble side
- Case:Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench:4mm
A true work of art, the E40OM-TC features a Solid AAA Grade Thermo-Cured Adirondack Spruce top, Solid Rosewood back and sides, a 1 3/4″ nut width, Ivoroid/Abalone binding on the top, fingerboard and headstock, Abalone snowflakes on the fretboard and bridge, a dual action truss rod and nickel hardware.
The guitar pictured is the exact instrument that is for sale with hardshell case included. All instruments are available at our store showroom in Warrenton, Virginia, and are set up by our luthiers to the buyer’s personal specifications including restringing with any string of their choice at no additional charge. All instruments are guaranteed to be packed safely and freshly set up per your specifications. Please email or call and we’d be happy to provide an in-hand description of the instrument and answer any questions you have.
Out of stock
Out of stock
Every instrument comes with a 48-hour approval period. Any instrument can be returned for a full refund, if the buyer notifies us within 48 hours of receiving the instrument. Buyer will be responsible for return shipping.
Read our full Purchase and Return Policy.
Mandolins & Banjos